When your pet is showing signs of discomfort or has bites on their body, it is time to start considering finding a bug preventative for them. Whether they are showing signs of ticks, fleas, lice or other pesky critters it is important to have your pet treated with some kind of repellent.
Table of Contents
One popular brand that is veterinarian recommended is K9 Advantix II. Continue reading to learn more about this product.
What is K9 Advantix II?
K9 Advantix II is a monthly preventative for dogs that offers comprehensive protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and chewing lice. K9 Advantix II is a top veterinarian-recommended brand because it repels and kills all life stages of fleas (eggs, pupae, larvae, and adult fleas) and ticks (Deer ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks, and Lone Star ticks). K9 Advantix II kills 98-100 percent of fleas within 12 hours and continues working for one month to prevent infestations.
For: Dogs and Puppies (only over 7 weeks of age or older)
How it works:
K9 Advantix II combines imidacloprid and permethrin to repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Both ingredients work on contact, attacking parasite nerve cells at different sites. Together these ingredients overwhelm the nervous system killing the parasite. Pyriproxyfen is an insect growth regulator. K9 Advantix II topical solution also repels biting flies and kills lice.
- Repels and kills fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Kills 98-100 percent of adult fleas within 12 hours
- Ends flea life cycle by prevents flea offspring (eggs, pupae, and larvae) from maturing into adult fleas
- Repels biting flies and kills chewing lice
- Provides one month of protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies
- Repels disease-carrying mosquitoes before they bite
- Waterproof – continues working even after your dog becomes wet
Shop K9 Advantix II
cNow that you understand the product a little bit better, it is time to find the perfect option for you. The following are K9 Advantix II products made available at 1-800-PetMeds. Simply click on each individual product to learn more about it and find out the pricing options.